Upper eyelids surgery in the EU? Need help.

Facial Augmentation (cheek, ears, jaw surgery and chin implants)
Maxillofacial Surgery

Re: Upper eyelids surgery in the EU? Need help.

Postby Uptown101 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 am

Sounds great :) I'm happy for you that you have a successful surgery.
Uptown101

Postby anjelica » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:47 pm

anjelica wrote:I had blepharoplasty and facelift done at Dr. Skarparis's clinic in Larnaca ( Cyprus ) and I love the result. Amazing aftercare and an amazing team to look after you. I still require more work done LOL and will not hesitate as soon as I am able to continue. I have complete trust in him he is very talented and he really wants the best outcome for his patients.
Forgot to mention that the price was great :))
anjelica

Postby anjelica » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 pm

I had blepharoplasty and facelift done at Dr. Skarparis's clinic in Larnaca ( Cyprus ) and I love the result. Amazing aftercare and an amazing team to look after you. I still require more work done LOL and will not hesitate as soon as I am able to continue. I have complete trust in him he is very talented and he really wants the best outcome for his patients.
anjelica

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:08 am

That's great and yes, please do.

Best of luck. I hope you find your consultation informative and helpful.

Postby cynik » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:39 pm

ruby123 wrote:The Belgian Society of Oculoplastic Surgeons seems a good place to start:

http://www.ophthalmologia.be/plugins/ev ... ses_id=437

Three surgeons mentioned frequently and extensively are:

- Paul Jonckheere
- Ilse Mombaerts
- Veva De Groot

I wouldn't worry too much about online accounts and reviews I would use the consultation process as the chief tool in my decision making process.

Thanks for the response, as well as your advice via PMs :)
Dr Oelbrandt recommended 2 of those surgeons, which is a good sign, I have a consultation in London next month with Dr Jonckheere, so we will take it from there and see how things go. I'll keep everybody up to date :)
cynik

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:59 pm

The Belgian Society of Oculoplastic Surgeons seems a good place to start:

http://www.ophthalmologia.be/plugins/ev ... ses_id=437

Three surgeons mentioned frequently and extensively are:

- Paul Jonckheere
- Ilse Mombaerts
- Veva De Groot

I wouldn't worry too much about online accounts and reviews I would use the consultation process as the chief tool in my decision making process.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:19 am

Hi.

I have no personal experience of surgeons in the country you are interested in but I would definitely research oculoplastic surgeons over general PS ones, especially if you only require surgery on one eye. Sounds more like something an oculoplastic would give the best advice on.

I would start with the two names your rhinoplasty surgeon has offered you.

I will see if I can find any further sources and information for you and add them to this thread.

I'll have to do this tomorrow when at my PC.

Postby cynik » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Also, the two surgeons that Oelbrandt recommended:
I can't comment on Dr ******* , but I usually send this kind of asymmetry to
2 oculoplastic surgeons in Belgium :
- Paul Jonckheere
- Ilse Mombaerts

Any recommendations for those?
cynik

Upper eyelids surgery in the EU? Need help.

Postby cynik » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Hey guys,

I was supposed to be getting upper eyelid surgery in Belgium next month, but decided not to go with my surgeon, as there are several negative reviews online, and they do add up a little with my own personal experience - I just don't trust him enough now.

I've been trying to find another reputable surgeon in the Belgium area, as this is where I had my nose job with Dr Oelbrandt. With Oelbrandt, it was an easy decision, because there were so many good reviews about him online, but i'm really struggling to find the same sort of surgeon for blepharoplasty.
Dr Oelbrandt has recommended one surgeon to me for this op, but unfortunately I'd have to go to Belgium for an in person consultation (costs 100 euro) before having the op, which would mean over 200 euros just for a consultation, and no promise of what sort of price range things would/could be.

Any tips or heads up would be greatly appreciated, It doesn't just have to be Belgium either, I just don't want to get it done in the UK because of the extortionate costs.
FYI, It's just my left upper eyelid that needs addressing. :)
cynik

Return to Face Lift, Brow Lift and Eye Lift