New Permalip implants

(Restylane, Juvederm, Sculptra, Radiesse, Collagen Injections, etc)

Re: New Permalip implants

Postby herrybraun » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Dr Tamir Salih from Leeds local clinic Call Lane Aesthetics is my favorite beauty expert.
herrybraun

Postby squidgemuffin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Sorry....I can see where you had them done. Lol, was a particular surgeon recommended? x
squidgemuffin

Postby squidgemuffin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 pm

OMG. They look amazing!! I'm so happy for you. I hope you heal well and soon.

Would you mind sharing with us where you had them done and all of the costs involved?

I'm still exploring my options. Happy healing :-F

Kirsty
squidgemuffin

Postby dAmnAddict » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:44 am

Awwr, Thanks RichRea!

4 days post op and I've been talking and laughing way too much today! (First day back at uni!) decided just to tell people what I'd done before they asked!

Top lip (4mm) feels more settled than my bottom lip (5mm)

There seems to be a big difference between the 4mm and 5mm when in the lips! even though 1mm doesn't seem like much,

Here is a pic from 1st thing this morning in my bed!:

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... 1347924896

My smile looks awful at the moment, and my lips seem to be affecting my cheeks and giving them a rigid look :( they really don't look odd/ugly on my face at the moment!
dAmnAddict

Postby RichTea » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello and welcome to LYB :-F

great pics and post yes the swelling is normal for now stay away from salty foods that makes them swell up mine went down to normal looking after about day 5 .They will not move very much until about a month.

Looking hot though happy healing
RichTea
Old Timer

New Permalip implants

Postby dAmnAddict » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 am

Hello everyone,

I recently went to the GHC clinic, in Prague to get permalip implants, as the cost is so much less than here in the UK. I had been considering getting permalip implants for a long time after getting many expensive lip fillers over the years that only ever lasted a couple of months max!

It was through reading this forum that I decided to go ahead with surgery; so I thought I would try and share my experience and recovery to help other people in the way I was helped.

I found the surgery itself pretty painless; apart from the tugging, but I can not lie; the series of needles in my lips for the pre numbing was incredibly painful!! I was gripping the sides of the bed and tears were rolling down my face; I really was not prepared for THAT amount of pain.

I was recommended to have 4mm implant in my upper lip, and 5mm in my lower.
The surgery was carried out on Thursday afternoon, and I am still very swollen (or I HOPE I am!!) I'm really hoping it will go down a lot! I'm back at university tomorrow so I'm definitely going to have to answer a LOT of questions! :S
It's a shame you can wear a hat to cover your hair and shades to cover your eyes but there's nothing for your lips! lol

Here's a link to a picture I took about 5hours post op. Since then, I have swollen more if anything!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb406/AmyMiAow/IMAG0483.jpg?t=1347785821

I don't seem to have any of the white dots that are mentioned; when do these usually develop?

Amy <3
dAmnAddict

Return to Botox, Permalip Implants, Injectable Fillers and Lasers