Date: 30th August
Surgeon: Dr. Sam Rizk
Location: New York, 1040 Park Avenue
Consult: $0 (phone & photos)
Cost: $15000 Surgeon + $4000 Facility fee + $1000 anethetist + $80 escort nurse + $100 meds
Result: happy as of cast off
1. Reduction rhinoplasty (open surgery, deep forehead/nose angle lessened,bump removal,tip lift,bulbous tip narrowing, septal cartilage grafts for support)
2. Septoplasty (deviated septum)
3.Turbinate reduction (Laser ablation)
1. Saul Braun (June 2011) http://www.drbraun.co.za/
Basic consult for £160. Quoted £3700 then he reduced price to £3200. Felt that I didn't know enough to decide upon this surgeon.
2. Nick Percival (July 2011) http://cosmeticsurgerypartners.co.uk/su ... ival-frcs/
Thorough, free consult. Nice chap. Decided that Nick's approx 200 rhinoplasty's did not give him enough experience. Was quoted £4900 all in.
3. Julian Rowe-Jones (August 2011), http://www.rhinoplasty.co.uk/
A thorough but slightly cold consultation. Quoted £7000 for all costs. Unfortunately a negative experience afterwards when I asked for a frontal morphed photo. I was "unreasonable". Surgeon then declined to operate. Wary that I paid £550 to travel and consult to get a series of photographs taken.
Other details: I stayed at the Candlewood Suites, Times Square for 10 days.