Looking for Rhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendations?

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: Looking for Rhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendations?

Postby Ketty » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Hello. I never liked my spout and at last I decided to go for rhinoplasty. I studied for a long time which doctors can do this very qualitatively and very well. My choice fell on Dr. Simon Ourian. Girls, what a cool doctor. Made me a perfect spout. And it did not hurt at all. And the price is an order of magnitude smaller than that of many doctors who are engaged in the same operations. I advise everyone to contact only him

Postby nopainnogain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:40 am

Hi there, have you decided which surgeon? I am also looking for one and I will see Mr. RJ tomorrow however I'm confused since there are not pictures of his pstiens online

Postby fanclub9 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 pm

If you can opt to do it Manila, there are a lot of good surgeons there. My Filipino surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo was really great and gave me all the support since day 1 of my post op. After it all healed, I felt really satisfied! I was really ecstatic every time I get dressed, even if its just to put on pjs around the house. I also did feel so bloated that I thought I can't wait until I can workout again. I was really thankful I did it in Manila because of the hospitable staff there as well.it has been a far better experience than I'd imagined and I would definitely recommend it!

Looking for Rhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendations?

Postby LaceyRose » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Wondering if anyone can offer me some advice?
I live in Surrey and am planning to have rhinoplasty this year.
I would like some recommendations for good surgeons?
I’ve seen Mr. Oliver Harley at North Downs in Caterham for a short consultation and also Mr. Julian Rowe-Jones at The Nose Clinic in Guildford for a longer consultation which I paid for.
I am due to see Ms. Nora Nugent next week.
There are lots of mixed reviews for Mr. RJ but can’t find any for the other two that I mentioned. Does anyone have an experience with any other surgeons?
Thanks so much.

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)