Register or Login

This is alternative content.

Christine Bleakley Revision nose job

Functional Septoplasty

Moderators: P.N., Moderator, Jojo1

Christine Bleakley Revision nose job

Postby anniemac » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi

I'm just wondering if anyone noticed how beautiful christine bleakley has been looking recently. I recently saw a press releases in the last couple of months and she has definitely had a revision nose job! If you look at google images its clear she must have had a nose job in her 20's or so as her bridge has alot of indentations and her tip is very pinched looking however her nose looks wonderful now. See press releases link to Daily mail website below or cut and paste the link to view:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... mpard.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... tract.html

anniemac

View all albums View albums

Re: Christine Bleakley Revision nose job

Postby Stoney » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:32 am

Oh yes annie definately. I remember drooling over her on the one show and being a nose(y) person I remember her old nose well which had a bump and was pointy. She was still beautiful, infact I think I prefer her old nose which had a bit more character this just looks very generic to me.

Stoney

Postby anniemac » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 am

Yes she is beautiful either way i agree. I love her new nose i must say. Her old nose was a little skinny and pinched for her strong features and jaw line. She also had very thin skin which showed up alot of irregularities that i noticed when browsing Google images. Became a bit obsessed actually as i think her new nose looks fabulous. Im surprised the media haven't picked up on it! Lookin forward to seeing heR on dancing on ice this weekend! Would love her to know who her surgeon was!

anniemac

Postby PN » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

anniemac wrote: I love her new nose i must say. Her old nose was a little skinny and pinched for her strong features and jaw line.

Yes I agree. If you ever get to know who did the revision please let us know :-F
PN

Postby anniemac » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Ditto PN, how would you ever find out something like that? Would be great to know if it was a UK surgeon as he/she has done a fantastic job, very natural! You never know she could be on this forum like the rest of us! x

anniemac

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)