Hesham Saleh - post surgery pictures?

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: Hesham Saleh - post surgery pictures?

Postby legs11 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:36 pm

hi

I am a new member and would like to post /start my own message trail , could someone let me know how to do this please? I only seem to be able to reply to active topics at the moment?
legs11

Postby legs11 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:14 pm

hi

I would be really interested to know who you went with in the end and to see your before and after photos if possible please. I am currently seeking a surgeon to reduce the tip of my nose but do not know where to start. There are jst so many surgeons it is a minefield. Any help would be great.
legs11

Postby LondonGal » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi Carol

I stumbled across your post when searching Hesham. A renowned dermatologist went to have her nose done with him and recommended him to me. So he must be good. What did you do in the end and are you happy with the results?
LondonGal

Hesham Saleh - post surgery pictures?

Postby carol78 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi, is anyone willing to share any pictures of their surgery results with Hesham Saleh with me? I have had consultations with both Lucian Ion and Hesham Saleh - both seem very good. Mr Ion will happily show photo's of his work, whereas Mr Saleh would rather not take that approach...which makes it harder to see how good he is. Any help would be great! Many thanks Carol
carol78

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)