1 month post-op - Lucian Ion rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: 1 month post-op - Lucian Ion rhinoplasty

Postby rworries » Sun May 18, 2014 6:20 pm

PM sent giggi :))

I just wanted to clarify one thing as I think my review might've been a bit misleading. When I said I'm not completely happy with my nose, I didn't mean to suggest that Ion's done a bad job. He certainly hasn't! It's definitely much, much better than before. What I meant was in regards to the swelling, which is still quite severe and is not only effecting my nose, but also my cheeks and upper lip. My nose before was very thin and narrow, so it's quite a shock to see such a fat, swollen nose on my face. It takes some getting used to.

I was also reading up on the congestion and found out it's perfectly normal at this stage. It can last for 8 weeks, even longer in some cases. I'm not even at the 5 week mark so it's all good!
rworries

Postby giggi2 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm

I rworries
thanks for sharing your experience in such a honest way.
May I see your pics, too?
giggi2

Postby Sylvar » Sun May 18, 2014 12:38 am

I think it complements your other features exquisitely. You look very pretty with the new nose.
Sylvar

Postby rworries » Sun May 18, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks! :))

The consultation cost £150
rworries

Postby POWERPLAY27 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Your nose looks nicely sculptured. :-)

Will be booking an appointment with Dr Lucian this coming week, how much was consultation fee?
POWERPLAY27

Postby Sylvar » Sat May 17, 2014 8:15 pm

I'd love to see them too - I'll add you to friends.
Sylvar

Postby rworries » Sat May 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Thank you :))
rworries

Postby anyakk » Sat May 17, 2014 5:59 pm

thank you so much! your nose looks amazing! xx
anyakk

Postby rworries » Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

I've sent you a PM!
rworries

Postby POWERPLAY27 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi there Rworries. Can I have a look at your pics.

I have been away from this forum for a couple of months, something promising seemed to be happening to me and my ex girlfriend who I loved, got in touch with me and I thought to put everything on hold and see what is going to happen with her, she is still far away and I think it is finally over, her first love became single and she went with him and left me on my own, now I'm back here and ready to continue this path, feeling very low at them moment, self esteem is terrible, I want this nose job for me not for anyone else, I want the best surgeon to work on it and I am swaying towards Lucian.

:,(
POWERPLAY27

Postby rworries » Fri May 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Yeah I'm also looking forward to the steroid shot which I'm hoping will speed up the process. I'll definitely be keeping everyone updated! :))
rworries

Postby sumi12 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:35 pm

I think the fact that it looks good in photos is pretty positive. Think you'll feel better once you've been back to him to. Will you let us know what the outcome of that is please? If you're happy to of course. I'm curious to know what he thinks regarding your congestion. X
sumi12

Postby rworries » Fri May 16, 2014 11:26 pm

No problem, and thanks!

I can't really *fairly* comment on whether it's been worth it just yet as it's still so early on and my emotions keep going up and down. I like it one min, then hate it the next. And the congestion isn't helping either! I'd rather wait for some improvement before commenting on that aspect of it!

Regarding the morphs, front view wise it's not anywhere near the morph but that's due to swelling. It's definitely getting thinner and definition is slowly appearing so I'm sure it will resemble it several months down the line. Profile view wise, I can see it emerging but again it's hard to tell at this stage. Although both profile views are different due to uneven swelling, I like both and think even now they look better than the morphs!

I'm also a bit confused as to why my nose looks better in photos than it does in the mirror! Maybe it's the lighting or something :dontknow:

Also anyakk I sent you a PM :))
rworries

Postby sumi12 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Just sent you a PM.. I think it's looking great! Thank you for sharing your pics. I'm going back to him in 3 weeks for my 2nd consultation. Would you say even now, after that initial tough week post op, that it's worth it?

I love my morphs, I want my nose to be as close as poss to those. Do you feel that your nose is, even at this stage?
sumi12

Postby anyakk » Fri May 16, 2014 10:27 pm

please may I see the pictures too :) thank you x
anyakk

PreviousNext

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)