Recommend surgeons?

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: Recommend surgeons?

Postby mika99 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

I had my rhinoplasty last year in Manila and i am really satisfied with the results. I just love my good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo, very humble, and really guided me all throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend him.
mika99

Postby Jennie123 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:07 pm

I had consultations with Matti and Ion. I think it's important to see more than one surgeon as they all have different styles and techniques. I found from seeing both of these surgeons the way they held their consultations were so different from each other, and I decided on seeing Ion for a second consultation.
Jennie123

Postby RLE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:28 pm

If it helps, the names I keep hearing are matti, east lon and woodford (I think I am going with woodford)
RLE

Postby Thornalley » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 pm

thanks for the reply. I'm finding it very hard to find any photos on this forum, I'm really considering Dr Lon at the moment
Thornalley

Postby amy1234 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Thornally,

hope your are well.

There are lots of good surgeons around, a few in England and more in USA.

After considerable research Lucion Ion and Bassim Matti were my two options, due to the complexities of my nose and the type of nose I wanted I chose Bassim Matti and went ahead with him. He is very experienced and both have done some very good noses. But both have a different touch.

there are lots of photos on the forum, you are just going to have to search for them on the forum.

You have the option of going to America also, I did not take this option myself due to various reasons.
amy1234

Recommend surgeons?

Postby Thornalley » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:43 pm

hello

I am now finally ready to take the next step after years of wanting to have rhinoplasty. I want the bump at the top of my nose to be removed and to have the tip reduced creating a nice natural shape. but I'm really unsure who i should decide to have consultations with. i would really appreciate some opinions on the preferred surgeons, maybe even some pictures :))
Thornalley

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)