Revision Rhinoplasty I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: Revision Rhinoplasty I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Postby P.N. » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:22 am

eyānmika wrote:I had my Rhinoplasty with The Hospital Group about 2 years ago now, i had my surgery with Mr Sultan Hussain.

Hello Eyan welcome to the forum :-F

I am sorry that you had what you consider a bad outcome with THG. I know first hand how upsetting a bad result is. Please may we see photos of your nose? Forum rules are that if a poster says anything negative about a surgeon e.g. they gave someone a bad result we need to see photos for legal reasons.

I am now looking to get a revision rhinoplasty i am very scared and also upset cause i didn't think that i would be getting a second one done. I wanted just one and that would be it :( but i guess it didn't turn out that way. I would just like to have your guys advice on surgeons who you have experienced amazing results with, with your 1st or 2nd procedure. It would really help me out if i could get your guys advice.

Yes choosing a revision surgeon can be difficult if you've lost confidence in surgeons to perform good work. There are plenty of successful revision stories on LYB. I would only really take notice of posters who post photos. Often if posters are happy they leave the forum to get on with their lives, but you may be able to PM them and ask to see photos. But you will need to have posted 10 times on the forum before you can do that.
P.N.

Revision Rhinoplasty I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Postby eyānmika » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Hey all, my name is Eyān i am new to this site and have been reading a lot of the posts that are already on here :) i wish i had found this site AGES ago.

I had my Rhinoplasty with The Hospital Group about 2 years ago now, i had my surgery with Mr Sultan Hussain. I had a big bum on my bridge and i wanted it to be removed and for my nose to be smaller. I am not happy with the way the surgery has turned out. All he done was took the bump out it seems. I am now left with a small bridge but then a big base and a lot of stiff cartilage in the tip of the nose which makes it look very rudolf the reindeer like lol. Also he made my left airway VERY tight so i can hardly breathe out of it when i breathe through my nostrils i can only feel air passing through the right nostril its very annoying when you have a cold cause the left is just blocked even more so when you do have one lol. I am not happy with the surgery i got, i explained to him how i wanted my nose yet he seemed to have not listened after i went to major lengths to tell him how i wanted it i would send him emails, go to numerous amounts of consolations just to make sure he understood what i wanted. He said and reassured me that he understood but he clearly didn't.

I am now looking to get a revision rhinoplasty i am very scared and also upset cause i didn't think that i would be getting a second one done. I wanted just one and that would be it :( but i guess it didn't turn out that way. I would just like to have your guys advice on surgeons who you have experienced amazing results with, with your 1st or 2nd procedure. It would really help me out if i could get your guys advice.

Thank you :)
eyānmika

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)