Working ?

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: Working ?

Postby Jammy1 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Helene, if you need extra hands to moderate, I'm more than happy to help...

I had to set up a new account as can't get access to old one. Is there a way to get my old account back? I no longer have that email address for it..
Jammy1

Postby P.N. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:33 am

Hello Helene
Good to hear from you. Yes I would like to moderate LYB. However I have some questions that I'd like to ask you not on the public forum. So please may I have a private email address for you? You should have my email address so please contact me via that. Thanks
P.N.

Re: Working - LYB is back!

Postby admin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:05 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to give you the heads up that we are about to get this site working again. We'll be sending out a group mail soon to inform everyone that we are back - and with a shiny new website! I've been busy with everyday life and the site did not work well as you might remember - but now it's working well and I'm excited about getting it up and running again. In the process of relaunching it we've had to temporarily remove your moderator status but we'll reinstate that if you're happy for us to do that?
Hope all well with you and congratulations on your new arrival!! Nice to see that Bubble hasn't burst LOL. Looking forward to being back in touch with you guys.
All best,
Helenex
admin

Congratulations

Postby Bubble130 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Congratulations P.N. Thrilled for you . And thanks for the notices about the other forums .

Came here for curiosity , yes not much seems to be happening.

Hope life is good for, you sound well :-F
Bubble130

Postby Jammy1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:27 pm

PN! Hi! :))

Were you on here till it shut down? I can't remember. I've got a feeling I took a break from here for a good few months before the forum got taken down.
Jammy1

Postby Jammy1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:22 pm

And I've got a new name too. Not sure where the '1' came from!?
Jammy1

Postby Jammy1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Working for me too, finally!!

How weird on the same day?! It would never work before. I had to register a new account but but no email for the password until today!
Jammy1

Postby P.N. » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:59 pm

I can't edit, and I can't PM you so LYB is not working as it used to.
P.N.

Postby P.N. » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Hello Bubble

Well it seems to be up and running, something I found out by accident as I haven't been kept in the loop. I couldn't log on so had to change my password in order to do so.

I am able to delete topics - have just deleted the ones advertising chairs and kitchens, but I don't seem to have my full mod powers so am keeping a low profile - not least because I'm a mum now! Very busy indeed. Plus the forum isn't busy at all and although it went down in 2015 there don't seem to be any posts after October 2014. Unless I've remembered incorrectly.

Maybe you can you delete topics too?

Perhaps, like me, posters got used to LYB not being there so they're using other forums for research now e.g. MMH and RealSelf. So it may or may not pick up again.

Hope all is well with you.

PN
P.N.

Working ?

Postby Bubble130 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Is LYB working ?
Bubble130

Welcome back LYB

Postby misskong » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to say how glad I am to see this forum back up and running. I joined quite a while ago now and found the site and its threads/posts very helpful. As someone who is finally taking steps towards rhinoplasty this year, I hope to see the LYB forum become an active forum once again.

X
misskong

Previous

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)