Gallery

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Gallery

Postby admin » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:38 pm

WE are working on this.
admin

Re: Gallery

Postby P.N. » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:32 pm

jojomojo22 wrote:Hey PN

This is the first time I have logged on to the forums in over a year and a lot of that I think is because of the gallery going away. It was a very convenient way of looking at poster's pics all in one place to aid in the surgery decision making process.

Just thought I would give me 2 cents worth :)

Hope you are well x x

Hi jojomojo22 good to hear from you. You look great in your avatar pic :-F

Yes I agree. Unfortunately as it's not my decision I can't do anything about it other than pass the message on.

I will lock this post now as although comments are helpful, the main aim was to inform posters that unfortunately the gallery has gone and how to post photos. Thank you to anyone who did comment.
P.N.

Postby jojomojo22 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Hey PN

This is the first time I have logged on to the forums in over a year and a lot of that I think is because of the gallery going away. It was a very convenient way of looking at poster's pics all in one place to aid in the surgery decision making process.

Just thought I would give me 2 cents worth :)

Hope you are well x x
jojomojo22

Postby bethfryar » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 am

Yeah I'd find a gallery really useful too!
bethfryar

Postby cautious researcher » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

Hi, I've also looked through o a few threads, followed a link to picture trail popped in the given password & it just doesn't work.

A gallery would be really useful as it will really help make sense of what people are saying & help manage expectations. Thanks v much
cautious researcher

Postby paffalot » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:37 pm

I dont think that you should just abondon the idea of having gallery just like that.
Have a Gallery will make allll the difference in the world. Now its just another forum, nothing different from the rest.
paffalot

Postby rina123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Pn so does that mean that the gallery should be up soon? How long will it take. Posting on picture trail is a head ache when searching for photos for a specific surgeons work. At least with a gallery you can immediately see how good the surgeon is.
rina123

Gallery

Postby PN » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Hello All

I've had complaints PMd to me about the fact the Gallery is still not up. Unfortunately the site owner, Helene, was let down by an IT professional recently. That's all I know.

Thankfully amoungst the complaints a very generous poster offered to help. Thank you - you know who you are :-F

However, the site was without a Gallery section for years and worked fine with posters putting their photos on sites like picturetrail.com and then providing a link to photos within a thread. So please can we continue like that for now

Thanks
PN

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)