Select: Pre/post op Picture Identity

Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job)
Functional Septoplasty

Re: Pre/post op Picture Identity

Postby Jojo1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi Barkson,

I'm not luke but I can answer your question.

If you put photos up on the site, only those on the site can see them. Indeed you can restrict who can see see them on this site as well. I have photos on here. At the moment, no one can see them except me because my security setting are set that way. This can be adjusted whenever you want to either that friends only, friends of friends or everyone can see them.

Hope that helps

:-F
Jojo1

Postby Barkson » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi Luke,

if you add pics to this site is it just people on the site who can see them? Meaning they don't come up in google searches or anything?

I don't mind people on the site seeing them just don't want any way of friends or family seeing them as telling as few people as poss.

Thanks
Barkson

Postby Luke » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm

linzipinz wrote:Hi Luke, I can't put pics on here because I'm working from an iPad with no access to a pc. If I emailed them to you could you put them onto site for me? Thanks linzi

Hey,

I've received your pictures, I'll host them and add them up for you now.

Let me know via PM, email or this thread if you want them taken down or for the 'Album' to be passworded at any time.

Great result by the way!
Luke
Old Timer

Postby linzipinz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 am

Hi Luke, I can't put pics on here because I'm working from an iPad with no access to a pc. If I emailed them to you could you put them onto site for me? Thanks linzi
linzipinz

Postby PN » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 am

You complete star! :-F
PN

Pre/post op Picture Identity

Postby Luke » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Lately I've had a few people ask me to black out certain features in their pre/post op pictures.

Although it's very easy to do this, some people clearly can't do it but would really like to share their pictures and I think it's a shame that they won't share them just because they don't have the ability to black out their features.

So for the people that would like help:

You can send your pictures to: pictureidentity1@aol.co.uk

Let me know what you want blacked out - I'll do it and send the edited picture(s) back to your email address. Then you can do what you want from there.

I'M THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
Luke
Old Timer

Previous

Return to Nose Surgery (Primary & Revision Rhinoplasty)