sports bra specifically designed for implants!

Join the Community!

Re: sports bra specifically designed for implants!

Postby Privott_81 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am

The workout gear must be of high quality and we should always make investment in the brands that sell superior stuff with organic material. I personally love the clothing from Nike and shoes from Adidas. I recently bought tank top and shorts from NIKE and these are just awesome.
Privott_81

i just thought it might be useful info for some people

Postby flutterby6 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 pm

:dontknow:

i bought m&s ones because they told me to. not exactly cheap at £20 each but compared to the boobies not a bad price! :LOL:

im a 34 but got a 36 incase im too swollen after the op. will invest in a bra for sports properly once the swellings gone and im actually allowed to exercise!
flutterby6

Postby r4ch31 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I was given 2 bras from my Hospital, specially designed for augmentations,

Isnt it gorgeous?! :LOL:

Its a compression bra, it was actually really good, And i had a strap/bandage on top, so it would of been similar to that bra you found with that on too.

Check with your ps though, but if you do get a sports bra it should be at least level 3 / high / maximum impact.

It does say its for Breast implants, so i would of though it'd be ok. :dontknow:
You could always get some cheaper ones to start with coz you'll probably change sizes with swelling etc.

xxxx
r4ch31

Postby ascllh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:19 pm

flutterby6, I did a search on line for those you mentioned, the one I found, I personally wouldnt of thought looked very comfortable to wear just after your op, but ideal once you're all healed and back in the gym. I was told to get cheep ones to start with because of the swelling, I then bought some really good ones in M&S and a Shock Absorber one.

xx :-F xx
ascllh
Old Timer

Postby helena » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi,
I had my BA done on Tuesday and had 3 sports bras ready, but my surgeon Mr Gary Traynor of Transform has told me no bras of any kind for 6 weeks. I had unders. So i would check so you dont waste your money.

Hope this helps x
helena

sports bra specifically designed for implants!

Postby flutterby6 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm

was on this site looking at running shoes and thought i'd check the sports bras (i got an m&s one today as it was reccommended by the nurse and care manager at transform), and found this :

"Thuasne Lady Force 3 Support Bra with 'Top Strap'. Initally designed specifiaclly for women with breast implants. Top Strap support band above the bust gives unparalleled support. Seamless lined cups to eliminate friction and provide excellent comfort. Meryl microfibre fabric provides a moisture wicking soft feel next to the skin. Back insert and shoulder straps in perspiration-transferring fabric provide temperature control. Particularly suitable for women who require good support. "

designed for implants!! and on sale :)
flutterby6

Return to Breast Augmentation & Breast Implants